TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term ‘Bit Point Global’ or ‘us’ or we’ refers to the owner of the website. We are a company incorporated in Hong Kong SAR. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website and platform.
Bit Point Global provides you a platform to trade Digital Assets (such as Bitcoins and Ethereum) for fiat currencies and vice versa.
Trading can be risky, especially if you are engaged in a Digital Asset spot trading or Margin trading. You should consider carefully whether you are capable skillfully and financially engage in such trading. “Stop-Loss” or “Stop Limit” orders may not limit your losses to your intended amount, since it may depend on the market conditions to execute such orders to limite your losses.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL Bit Point Global BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITY OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, SYSTEM OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER Bit Point Global HAS BEEN APPRISED OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES OCCURRING AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
Bit Point Global is firmly committed to comply fully with all applicable laws and regulations in relation to the anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing. This policy incorporates measures to combat money laundering and terrorist financing activities and to generate a level of awareness of the obligations and responsibilities of Staff on the anti-money laundering and terrorist financing.
Money laundering is the process by which both the identity of illegally obtained money and the true ownership of such money are changed so that the money appears to come from a legitimate source.
Terrorist financing refers to the carrying out of transactions involving funds or property that are owned or controlled by terrorists or terrorist organizations or transactions that are linked to or likely to be used in terrorist activities.
Foreign PEPs are individuals who are or have been entrusted with prominent public functions by a foreign country or their family. For example Heads of state or Heads of government, senior politicians, senior government, judicial or military officials, senior executives of state owned corporations, important political party officials. Bit Point Global does not accept account opening for Foreign PEPs.
<Those who fall as a Foreign PEP's>
1. An individual who has been entrusted with prominent public function by a foreign country, or was one in the past.
(1) Heads of State. Prime Minister, Minister of State, Senior Vice Minister or equivalent function in Japan
(2) Speaker House of Representatives, Vice Speaker House of Representatives, President House of Councillors, Vice President House of Councillors, or equivalent function in Japan
(3) Justice of Supreme Court of Japan or equivalent function in Japan
(4) Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary, Ambassador on Special Mission, Representative of Government of Japan, Plenipotentiary or equivalent function in Japan
(5) Chief of Staff, Vice Chief of Staff, Chief of Staff G.S.D.F., Vice Chief of Staff M.S.D.F., Chief of Staff M.S.D.F., Vice Chief of Staff M.S.D.F., Chief of Staff A.S.D.F., Vice Chief of Staff A.S.D.F. or equivalent function in Japan
(6) Director of the Central Bank of Japan
(7) Director of an entity which will receive national budget through a resolution from the parliament
2. An family member (Spouse (Includes Common law marriage, and applies to all of the next)), parents, child, siblings, and spouse's child or parents of (1) above.