1. Login to our trading site. Click “Transfer” from the top menu and select “Deposit Fiat”
2. You will see the deposit bank information. Make a bank transfer from your bank account to our account. Please note we only accept HKD.
3. Once transfer is complete, send the remittance advise or receipt to email@example.com. Write your name, your Bit Point account number (9 digits), and deposit amount in the email.
4. We will process your deposit within 1-2 working days.
5. Once deposit is complete, you will see the deposit amount reflected in your account.
Note: Only accept HKD, other currencies will automatically convert into HKD following bank rate.
1. Login to our trading site. Click “Transfer” from the top menu and select “Withdraw Fiat”.
2. Input your bank information.
3. Select whether you want to withdraw a “Specific amount” or “All Amount”. If you select “Specific Amount”, input the designated amount you would like to withdraw.
4. Click “Confirm”.
5. Check the information on the confirmation screen, input your transaction PIN, and click request.
6. Your withdrawal will be processed within 2-3 working days.
Note#1: The user bears the remittance fee. The fee will be deducted from the withdrawal amount.
Note#2: Withdrawal Limit per transaction is HKD250,000, and daily withdrawal limit is HKD1,000,000.
1. Login to our trading site. Click “Transfer” from the top menu and select “Deposit Digital”.
2. Select your digital assets, and copy the wallet address.
3. Paste the wallet address to the external wallet or scan the wallet address QR code and send your digital assets to Bit Point Global account.
1. Login to our trading site. Click on “Transfer” from the top menu and select “Withdraw Digital”.
2. Select digital asset you would like to withdraw.
3. Input the destination address of your external wallet.
4. Select the desired currency (Note: The transfer will be made in digital assets).
5. Input transaction PIN and click “Confirm”.
6. Confirm the details of the transactions and click "Execute".
7. Digital remittance will be completed within one working day after receipt your remittance request.